PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS IS A BINDING CONTRACT.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify Hollywood Wish immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Hollywood Wish shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Hollywood Wish, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
Eligibility is limited to residents of the United States and persons over the age of 18 or to persons who have reached the age of majority in their countries of residence. Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries. Hollywood Wish employees, directors, managers and their respective immediate family members (i.e., parents, spouses, domestic partners, siblings and children) or any other person residing in the same household as a Hollywood Wish employee, director or manager may not participate in the Service or create an Account through the Site.
3. THE SERVICES. Hollywood Wish and it’s technology partner Rally Up (Rallyup.com) provide a fundraising platform for 501c(3) non-profit organizations through hosted events and sweepstakes drawing campaigns (Campaign). The Campaign does not require a purchase to enter, but participants can enter by making a volunteer donation for a certain amount of chances to win the Grand Prize of each Campaign.
Additional rewards may be given to donors who donate a specific amount. Those rewards will be sent to the participating donors approximately 4-8 weeks after a Sweepstakes period has ended. Depending on availability and circumstances of the item, additional time may be required to fulfill the reward.
No purchase is necessary for each sweepstakes Campaign. A free mail in entry to the Campaign is available. The details to mail in a free entry form are available at the Official Rules.
4. DONATIONS. No purchase or donation is required to enter a sweepstakes Campaign. Each Campaign has a nonprofit Charity Partner or Partners (collectively Charity Partner) that are the beneficiary of the donations. After the Campaign costs and processing fees, agreed to and negotiated by each party sponsoring the Campaign, the remaining amount of the proceeds goes to the Charity Partner, typically around 80%. Payments are collected and distributed by RallyUp, which acts as an agent for the fundraising campaign. The credit card processing fees, certain 3rd party expenses and the fees for Rallyup and Hollywood Wish are deducted once the campaign has officially ended and the net proceeds go to the Charity Partner. A receipt of your payment amount is emailed to you and you should consult with a tax professional before declaring any tax deduction. If the donation is $250 or less, many states in the U.S. do not require additional receipts. Contact us if you require additional receipt for a donation higher than $250.
5. REFUNDS. All donations are non-refundable, so please be sure you want to enter a sweepstakes campaign before making a payment. If you donated at a level to receive a guaranteed Reward, it will be sent approximately 4-8 weeks after the campaign has ended. However, delivery of the items may vary and will be stated on the campaign page. The Rewards are specific in nature to each Campaign and therefore cannot be exchanged or refunded. If Sponsor is unable to fulfill the Reward item for any reason, then the amount of the donation will be refunded. The Sponsor may offer something of equal or more value if availability is an issue, however each donor will have the option to accept the alternate Reward or receive a refund for the donation amount.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Hollywood Wish has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Hollywood Wish has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of Hollywood Wish or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Hollywood Wish’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Hollywood Wish to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Hollywood Wish with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Hollywood Wish to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Hollywood Wish to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Hollywood Wish’s designated agent at:
Hollywood Wish Support
7095 Hollywood Blvd. #433 Los Angeles, CA 90028
8. LIMITED LICENSE.
10. NO WARRANTIES. HOLLYWOOD WISH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. HOLLYWOOD WISH IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOLLYWOOD WISH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. HOLLYWOOD WISH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. HOLLYWOOD WISH’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HOLLYWOOD WISH BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY HOLLYWOOD WISH. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. PROHIBITED USES. Hollywood Wish imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Hollywood Wish in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2017 Hollywood Wish, 7095 Hollywood Blvd. #433 Los Angeles, CA 90028. All rights reserved.
18. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Hollywood Wish or by any third party.
19. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Hollywood Wish from its offices in the State of California. Hollywood Wish makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Hollywood Wish’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.