These are the Official Rules: ATTEND FACE FORWARD'S 2018 GALA campaign.
The Winner's participation is scheduled to be September 22nd, 2018.
Before making any donation or entering for a chance to win it is your responsibility to read and understand these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR FUNDRAISING OF ANY KIND IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, DONATION OR FUNDRAISING WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
You may enter for a chance to win via the Free Mail in Entry method as stated below.
Donations support Face Forward, Inc., a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization (the “Charity”) recognized by the United States Internal Revenue Service.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Hollywood Wish Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals (18) years of age or older (or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) are eligible. Participation is limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Employees of Hollywood Wish or other companies and organizations associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is void in Belgium, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Malta, North Korea, Myanmar, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, the Province of Quebec or Thailand; or from the United States list of embargoed countries stated at the U.S. Department of State; or anywhere the participation in a Sweepstakes or the awarding of a prize is prohibited. Entry is subject to all local laws.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Hollywood Wish (the “Sponsor”).
ENTRY PERIODS: The Sweepstakes Entry Period begins on August 31st, 2018, 12:00:00PM PST and ends on September 17th, 11:59:00 PM PST. Entries are valid during this period only (the “Entry Period”).
HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter (collectively “Entry”):
A. ONLINE ENTRY FORM: Visit Hollywoodwish.rallyup.com/gala2018, choose a donation level, complete the online Entry form, make a payment and submit via our partner site RallyUp.com, who’s platform powers the transactions of the campaign. Once you submit the Entry form into the Sweepstakes, you will receive the amount of stated Entries you selected. Any Entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods will be void. There is a limit of one online Entry per person.
B. MAIL IN ENTRY FORM: Visit HollywoodWish.com/free-entry-form, complete the mail in Entry form to enter without donating or making a payment. You must fill out the form completely and legibly by hand and mail it in an envelope to our address with proper postage to: 7095 Hollywood Boulevard #433 Los Angeles, CA 90028. Your Entry must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period for the Sweepstakes you are entering. No responsibility is assumed for incomplete, lost, late or illegible Entries. To ensure equality, each mail in Entry is equal to the number of Entries the lowest level donation receives in the online Entry form. There is a limit of one mail in Entry per person.
DRAWING: On September 18th, 2018, the Sponsor will select the potential Winner (the “Winner”) for each Prize in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received for the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of Entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winner on or about September 18th, 2018. Each potential Winner will be notified via email using the contact information supplied at the time of Entry. The notification will include instructions how to contact and provide the Sponsor with information that may be necessary to fulfill the prize and validate the eligibility of the Winner. Because time is a factor, if a potential Winner cannot be contacted within two (2) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate eligible Winner in his/her place at random from the remaining Entries.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same email address, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her Entry) it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or website, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
4. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential Winner will be required to complete and return  an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and  an IRS Form W-9 and furnish his/her Social Security number, which will be used only for the purpose of reporting the Winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law within three days of being notified. If a potential Winner fails to sign and return the required documentation within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all Entries received.
Due to the nature of the prize event, the Sponsor may complete a background check to confirm any potential Winner's eligibility and agreement with these rules. Failure to agree or cooperate in a background check may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. If a background check discloses that a potential Winner (or guest) has been involved in conduct that could harm the reputation or business of any sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the potential Winner may be ineligible and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner, time permitting.
Sponsor expects the conduct of the Winner and guest to be well-mannered during the experience.
5. PRIZES: The prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) will be as follows:
GRAND PRIZE — One potential Winner and his/her guest will receive: Two (2) VIP tickets to the 2018 Face Forward Gala in Beverly Hills (ARV $1400.00) at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Saturday, September 22nd, 2018. The Winner and a guest will have standard hotel accommodations for one (1) night (ARV: $650.00) at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on September 22nd, 2018. Two (2) VIP Gift Bags (ARV $400). A meet and greet with available celebrities, including photo opportunities. Walk the Red Carpet, if desired. No other specific meetings are guaranteed.
Total ARV of all prizes: $2,450
Any prize details not specified above or on the campaign page will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Prizes are not refundable and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are transferable if the person receiving the prize meets all the eligibility requirements and agrees in writing to the terms in these Official Rules. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Winner will not receive any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual retail value. The Winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a Winner and the Winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of any prize. The Sponsor may reward certain third-party prize items that are given away on behalf of Hollywood Wish but those parties and items are not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The terms and conditions of any related third-party supplier or suppliers may apply and must be accepted by the Winner.
TRAVEL DETAILS — The potential Winner and guest are responsible for transportation to and from the event/hotel. If Parking is required by the potential Winner, then that will be covered by the "Sponsor".
REWARD FULFILLMENT — For Guaranteed Rewards, defined as items purchased for a specific donation amount, the Sponsor will make every effort to deliver the items within 5-8 weeks from the end of the Entry Period. Sponsor will email the donor for the donor's address if it is not collected at the time of Entry. If there is an issue with fulfilling and delivering the rewards for any reason, the donation amount may be returned if the person refuses to accept an alternative reward of equal or more value. Sponsor will email the donor with any changes or pertinent information regarding the rewards.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules per the instructions included in the Sweepstakes Entry page and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Hollywood Wish, (ii) based on the Official Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; and (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (d) acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any third party event, individual or company listed as a prize.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor, Universal, Charity, Rallyup any Internet access providers and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, partnership members, principals, agents, contractors, suppliers, successors or assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an Entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
9. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a Winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hollywood Wish Sweepstakes, Attn: Skyscraper Premiere Winner, 7095 Hollywood Boulevard #433, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes. The list will be sent when the drawing has been conducted and the Winners verified. VT residents omit postage.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any of the events listed above and their names and logos are registered trademarks of each. Any other trademarks in this Sweepstakes and Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
Any questions regarding these official rules please contact: email@example.com
© 2018 Hollywood Wish, LLC. All rights reserved.